Recipe of Grill Chicken with Nectarine Relish (4 servings)
- 4 chicken breasts (about 10cm thick) skinned and boned
- 500g nectarines, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 1cm squares
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 red chili, seeded and minced
- lime juice
- Combine chili, vinegar, salt, nectarines, capsicum, spring onion and mint in a bowl. Mix well and keep in fridge until serving.
- Preheat griller. Marinate chicken with cumin and coriander for 10 minutes.
- Grill each side for about 3 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with nectarines relish on top and some lime juice.